Monday, January 10, 2011

Prepare for an adventure......

Hello all,

My name is Mike and I am currently a college student. I won't tell you where, but I will tell you that I have a great number of stories regarding college that you will absolutely find enjoyable and hilarious.

This post is going to be a quick one just introducing myself and who I am. I'm 21 and a junior wanting to become a physical therapist. I am also a very skilled PUA. For those of you who don't know "PUA" stands for "Pick-up artist".

Throughout this blog, you will read all about my stories thus far via college, as well as all my experiences this year. Prepare for a ride!

11 comments:

  1. You need articles discussing your PUA skills so we who aren't skilled can learn the tricks of the trade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading college stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to fap to these stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome brah. We can all live vicariously thru ur eyes! Looking forward to the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm foaming at the mouth and spazzing out on the floor in anticipation of your stories.

    ReplyDelete